Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Have Sex in a Submarine

There are two different types of sex in submarines to enjoy, the first is if you are a military personnel. I am not so I am not sure how it work work, but I'm sure it's possible because I know that military submarines are huge. I can't say how to have sex here because I have no clue.


The second place to have sex is in a submarine that takes tourists for adventures over top of coral reefs. This is the type of sex spot I am referring to.


This erotic sex spot is very tricky but if you can pull it off, fantastic!
I'm not sure how many of my readers have traveled to Edmonton, Alberta, Canada but there are submarines that go underwater in the lake inside the mall (yes, it's as impressive as it sounds!)


In those submarines, the people sit on chairs and peer out the little windows at the fish around them. There is a big dark cove at the back under the stairs that you walk up to get out. This is where you are going to have sex.


Have some respect and do this when there are not too many children around, another reason besides respect is that if you wait until shoulder season, there is less likely to get caught and get a criminal ticket for indecent exposure!


Make sure to run under there are soon as the ride begins and people are looking out the windows, they will be so amazed at the scenery, they won't even see yo go back there!


I speak of this place in these submarines and generalize that they are all the same. I'm sure they are all built similar. So the next time you are at some tourist spot, for example Edmonton or Mexico and you are in a submarine, find that little dark spot under the stairs and have sex there. It will be like staring your own "mile under" club!

No comments: